Wednesday to Sunday
Your Guide to Visiting Turner Contemporary
- Please remember, anyone with coronavirus symptoms should not come to the gallery. You should follow government guidelines and stay at home.
What to expect on your visit
- Enhanced cleaning is in place
- Sanitiser points are still available throughout the gallery.
- Our shop is open with contactless payments preferred. You can also browse our online shop here and place a ‘click and collect’ order for your visit.
- Our public lockers are available for use.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The gallery is fully wheelchair accessible with an outdoor ramp and lift serving both floors.
- Wheelchairs are available for visitors. Please contact us ahead of your visit if you would like to book one. Portable stools are also available. Please ask a member of staff upon arrival if you would like to use one.
- Large print text, magnifying sheets and audio versions of exhibition text are available. Ask a member of staff for more information.
- We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs in the gallery.
For more Accessibility visit information, please visit: turnercontemporary.org/accessibility
For access support please contact us ahead of your visit:
email@example.com | 01843 233 025 (operated daily 10:00 – 17:00)
Our staff are present throughout the gallery to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
If our staff think you may be causing offence to other visitors, or are endangering yourself, others, our building or artworks, they will ask you to stop. Our staff have the authority to escort you from the gallery if necessary.
We will not tolerate abuse or violence towards any visitor, contractor or member of staff, or any form of harassment or discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, race, religion.
For general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see www.gov.uk/coronavirus to learn more about how to keep yourself, your friends and family safe in these difficult times.
One of the most beautiful, naturally lit galleries in Britain