From 1 November 2021 to 3 April 2022, hours are:
Wednesday to Sunday
10am-5pm, last entry is at 4pm.
Your Guide to Visiting Turner Contemporary
- Pre-booking is in place to help us manage social. distancing. Booking a free ticket in advance is essential. See above for booking details.
- Please ensure you arrive at the gallery for your booked time slot.
- Visitors are asked to wear a face-covering in the gallery, unless exempt.
- We do not require COVID-passes at this time. Booking information will be adjusted if guidance changes.
- Please remember, anyone with coronavirus symptoms should not come to the gallery. You should get a free NHS test and stay at home.
What to expect on your visit
- Enhanced cleaning is in place
- Sanitiser points are available throughout the gallery.
- Gallery staff are wearing face coverings, and take regular lateral flow tests.
- Our shop is open with contactless payments preferred. You can also browse our online shop here and place a ‘click and collect’ order for your visit.
- Our public lockers are available for use.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We have wheelchairs available. They will be cleaned before and after each use. For access support please email us in advance of your visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have large text captions available on request. They will be cleaned before and after each use.
- We have reinstated public seating in public areas. If you would like a portable folding stool please ask a member of the team upon check-in. We will make sure it is sanitised before and after it has been used.
- We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs in the gallery.
Our staff are present throughout the gallery to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
If our staff think you may be causing offence to other visitors, or are endangering yourself, others, our building or artworks, they will ask you to stop. Our staff have the authority to escort you from the gallery if necessary.
We will not tolerate abuse or violence towards any visitor, contractor or member of staff, or any form of harassment or discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, race, religion.
For general enquiries please email email@example.com.
Please see www.gov.uk/coronavirus to learn more about how to keep yourself, your friends and family safe in these difficult times.
One of the most beautiful, naturally lit galleries in Britain