Turner Contemporary is a remarkable gallery that opened in 2011 to celebrate JMW Turner’s unique connection with Margate.
We are a registered charity. We rely on charitable donations and the support of individuals, companies, and trusts and foundations to realise our ambitions.
So far, with the generosity of our supporters, we have:
- Shared world class art with more than 3.4 million visitors
- Welcomed 70,000 people that have never visited an art gallery or museum before
- Engaged over 100,000 adults, children and young people through our learning programme
- Contributed to the regeneration of Margate by injecting over £70 million to the local economy
With your support we can achieve even more in the future.
Getting involved in our work offers you the opportunity to elevate your brand and make a real difference to our communities.
Corporate Patrons and Supporters
By supporting Turner Contemporary as a Corporate Patron or Corporate Supporter you can demonstrate your business’s commitment to high-quality art, creative learning and regeneration. By joining with us you can help us to continue our transformative work, while delivering your own corporate social responsibility goals.
We value our relationships with sponsors and our team offers many ways to engage. Example include:
- Brand awareness and activation
- Unique access
- Product integration and showcasing
- Exclusive entertaining
- Staff development and volunteering initiatives
- Marketing and communication
To discuss how your business can get involved and take advantage of a range of benefits, while supporting Turner Contemporary, get in touch with the Development Team on 01843 233 001 or email@example.com