Turner Contemporary’s impact stretches beyond culture-led regeneration and the showcasing of world-class exhibitions to pioneering change by making the arts more vital and connected to daily life. Since opening in 2011, Turner Contemporary has hosted major national and local events.
A vibrant and energetic space to entertain and impress your clients or to motivate and energise your staff.
Our Previous Clients
V&A, Pfizer, Kent County Council, Boys and Maughan, Nat West Bank, Orbit South Housing, Talbot Underwriting, Fossil, RNLI, Ford, English heritage, NEXT Directory, British Council, Miles and Barr, Barclays, Jaguar, Majestic, Bank of England, University of Westminster, London College of Fashion, Wellcome Trust, Legal and General, Hornby Hobbies, Southeastern Rail, Fred Perry, Dunhill
Turner Prize 2019
This Autumn and Winter we are offering a rare opportunity for businesses to engage with the world’s most prestigious art award, Turner Prize 2019. A must see for local Kent businesses and easy access for London based companies with a fast rail service from St Pancras and Stratford International.
Out of Hours Private View
- Welcome and Introduction to The Turner Prize 2019 exhibition
- Drinks reception in The Sunley Gallery overlooking the sea or dinner in the Cafe
Costs from £35+ VAT per person
- Welcome and Introduction to the current exhibition
- Tea and Coffee breaks with tasty cakes and biscuits
- Inspiring talk from one of our Learning team or Curatorial staff
- Exclusive use of The Foyle Rooms or Clore Learning Studio
- A full workshop related to the exhibitionBuffet Lunch or Dinner
Costs from £150+ VAT per person
Meeting and Conferences
Flexible event spaces for conferences, talks, meetings and private exhibitions are available for 10 – 200 people.