Free Digital Guide
Explore Turner Contemporary’s exhibitions in a new way with our virtual guide on Bloomberg Connects, the free arts and culture app.
Explore Turner Contemporary with our digital guide on Bloomberg Connects, the free arts and culture app. The digital guide takes you behind the scenes at Turner Contemporary with exclusive multimedia perspectives from artists, curators, and more. Use the app to plan your visit, then easily access helpful insights on site. Afterward, dive deeper into your favorite works at home–or anywhere, anytime!
Search for or scroll to Turner Contemporary to start planning your visit! When you arrive, look for a Bloomberg Connects icon near your favorite artwork and enter the lookup number to access exclusive content. And don’t forget to bring your headphones.
Currently featured on our Bloomberg Connects guide:
- Sirens: Sophie von Hellermann and Anne Ryan
- Beacons by Conrad Shawcross
- ANOTHER TIME: Antony Gormley
- Creative Mindfulness – take a mindful moment during your visit and let the skies that influenced JMW Turner pull you back to the present moment.
- Past exhibitions including:
- Ingrid Pollard: Carbon Slowly Turning including BSL tour videos
- Wayfinder: Larry Achiampong
- JMW Turner curated by Larry Achiampong
- The Turner Contemporary Open – in celebration of the gallery’s 10th anniversary
- April is the Cruellest Month by Michael Rakowitz, a Waterfronts commission for England’s Creative Coast
In addition to Turner Contemporary, Bloomberg Connects lets you explore more than 80 museums, galleries, sculpture parks, gardens, and cultural spaces around the world, all with one free download from the App Store or Google Play.
Supported by Bloomberg Philanthropies