BLUE NOW Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Entrants must be 18+ and UK residents (excluding NI). The promotion closes on Tuesday 9 May 2023. The prize is two tickets for 2 individual winners to attend the performance of BLUE NOW.
The performance will take place Saturday 13 May 2023, with doors opening at 7.45pm. The performance will start promptly at 8.30pm.
To enter, you must:
- Submit your name and email address in the form found here.
- One winner will be randomly selected by a computer process, notified and shared on Turner Contemporary’s Instagram stories by Wednesday 9 May. Please do not enter if you object to being identified on Turner Contemporary’s Instagram channel.
- Entrants who sign up for the Turner Contemporary Newsletter will get an additional entry
Eligibility to enter/opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of [the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)] only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to an Instagram account.
- This promotion closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 9 May 2023. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when submitting your entry, Turner Contemporary does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Giveaway. Turner Contemporary accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- Entry to this competition is limited to one per person, with those consenting to be added to Turner Contemporary’s Newsletter gaining one additional entry.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
- To enter this promotion, visit https://forms.gle/upskWTFQqBTuUQnQ6 or follow the link in our Instagram bio and do the following:
- i) Submit your details into the form before the deadline
- i) If you have an Instagram account, we encourage you to follow Turner Contemporary (@turnercontemporary) and tag at least one friend in the comments section of Turner Contemporary’s Instagram post advertising the prize draw.
Selecting the winner(s)
- Two winners will be randomly selected using a computer process on Tuesday 9 May 2023 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be announced in a story on Turner Contemporary’s Instagram account (@turnercontemporary) by Wednesday 10 May 2023, with entrants tagged, where applicable.
- The prize for this competition is one pair of tickets available to two individual prize draw winners (four tickets in total). The winners will receive two tickets, purchased on behalf of Turner Contemporary, via the email address supplied as part of their competition entry form.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winner will be notified by Tuesday 9 May 2023 using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within  days of notification, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner’s email address by Wednesday 10 May 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the tickets that the winners have received will be null and void.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Turner Contemporary, Rendezvous, Margate, Kent
CT9 1HG. If you object to any or all of your surname or Instagram handle entry being published or made available, please contact Turner Contemporary. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity relating to this promotion unless you notify us in accordance with clause 23 that you do not wish to be identified.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Turner Contemporary, Rendezvous, Margate, Kent, CT9 1HG. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.