Social Media Code of Conduct
Welcome to Turner Contemporary’s Social Media Community.
Connecting with our audiences online is integral to Turner Contemporary.
Like our galleries, we want our platforms to be open and accessible. We invite you to follow, share and respond to our content.
We recognise that art often challenges and provokes us. Whilst we encourage debate and feedback, we do not tolerate abuse or discrimination on our platforms.
Anything that contravenes the guidelines for our online community will be removed. We reserve the right to block repeat offenders.
We are likely to remove posts that share third party links directing to other websites.
To help everyone enjoy our social media platforms, our guidelines for our online community are as follows:
- We encourage you to come with an open mind and promote healthy and constructive
interactions with the wider community.
- Respect that other people in the community may have a different perspective. We welcome
- Verbal abuse and swearing will not be tolerated, comments of this nature will automatically
be removed from our platforms.
- Inappropriate, threatening, offensive, unlawful or abusive comments or images will be
reported to the platform and removed.
- Anything that promotes hatred, abuse, or discrimination will be reported to the platform and
removed from our platforms.
- Respect the privacy of others and protect your own. Our platforms are public: do not post
personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing publicly or personal
information about others
We are not currently able to respond to every comment or questions via social media. If you wish to get in touch with a member of the team at Turner Contemporary please email: firstname.lastname@example.org