Relaxed Hours: Beyond Form: Lines of Abstraction, 1950 - 1970
First Floor Galleries
Our Relaxed Hours are a chance to visit our exhibition 'Beyond Form: Lines of Abstraction, 1950 - 1970' in a calmer environment.
Our Relaxed Hours are a chance to visit our exhibition Beyond Form: Lines of Abstraction, 1950 – 1970 in a calmer environment. These events are for people who prefer to visit the gallery when it is less crowded, including neurodivergent visitors, people with sensory differences, anxiety, and learning disabilities.
During these sessions:
- Toilet hand dryers are switched off
- Additional staff are on hand to support your visit
- A ‘calm space’ will be available in the ground floor Foyle Rooms
Large print text, magnifying sheets, wheelchairs, portable stools, and ear defenders are available to use in the gallery.
You can access digital content on the Bloomberg App. Ask our staff if you would like to borrow an iPad for this purpose.
If you have questions or would like support with planning your visit, please contact the office on 01843 233 000 or email email@example.com
- The gallery is wheelchair accessible with an outdoor ramp and lift serving both floors.
- Wheelchairs and portable stools are available for visitors. Please contact us ahead of your visit, or speak to a member of staff upon arrival if you would like to use one.
- Large print text, magnifying sheets and audio versions of exhibition texts are available. Ask a member of staff for more information.
- We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs in the gallery.
For more information on accessibility, please visit: turnercontemporary.org/accessibility
For access support please contact us ahead of your visit:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01843 233 025 (operated daily 10am – 5pm)